Accountants: West Midlands, Wolverhampton & Birmingham
Copia Wealth & Tax are a proactive accountancy and tax planning practice offering full support to both you and your business. We are proud to support businesses throughout Wolverhampton, Birmingham and the rest of the West Midlands.
Compliance with tax and accounts filing regulations is both confusing and time-consuming. We can take those headaches away by dealing with completing company and personal tax returns, accounts preparation, statutory audits, payroll and bookkeeping services, and preparation of VAT returns.
So what makes us different?
- At Copia Wealth & Tax, we concentrate on you as well as your business – we recognise that your business is not the only area needing our attention in terms of wealth creation and tax planning so we provide you with a holistic service covering both your personal and business finances. We want to understand your goals and support you with wealth advice so that you ultimately achieve them.
- Tax advice needs to be proactive in order to maximise its effect. Copia’s expert accountants will be discussing tax planning options with you before your year end to ensure you are aware of the choices available to optimise your tax position.
- We offer a fixed fee arrangement for our compliance services that includes unlimited access to our team without the fear of surprise bills.
- Strategic planning is at the heart of most successful businesses. We help our clients develop a “one page plan” containing all the key success drivers for their business to keep them on track to achieve their goals. We can also back this up by facilitating regular board meetings to provide an independent challenge to you and your team.
- Improving performance should always be on your agenda – we can introduce you to an 8-step system that compares your performance to competitors, identifies your strengths and weaknesses, highlights potential improvements and quantifies their financial impact.
- Copia’s team includes an approved coach who can access Government funding through the Growth Accelerator programme to help you to grow your business.
- A business exit may be on your agenda or an aspiration to retire – we ensure your retirement and exit plans are on track by reviewing your personal balance sheet annually. We use this to aid wealth planning and to identify and mitigate future tax bills so you get to enjoy more of the fruits of your labour.
So you can see we are not just run of the mill accountants! Copia Wealth & Tax have been working with businesses in Wolverhampton, Birmingham and the rest of the West Midlands for over 100 years giving us a longstanding track record of increasing wealth and minimising tax for our clients. Contact us now to reserve your initial value added meeting.